12-04-2018, 05:19 PM   #1963
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by xander_g View Post
As i mentioned earlier in the thread, my buddy is the manager of a local gym's personal training dept and the stories i hear sometimes are nuts.

The company he works for has been sued for discrimination for not hiring someone that is out of shape for a personal trainer position. Another person that applied for the same position was legally blind. Both applicants were adamant that they would be an excellent trainer despite having no experience, not being in shape and knowing nothing about health and fitness or the industry. I can keep going.
That's just crazy! I don't know what kind of classes these trainers have to take to become certified but usually the guys that do this are usually the one's that are really into this kind of industry that are physically fit. At least that's how the current trainers look like not including the 5 new one's they hired. How do you sell yourself to clients about physical fitness when they look at you and say "have you looked into the mirror lately?" maybe it's just me.
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0