12-04-2018, 08:34 PM   #1964
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
is it me or are you guys noticing this in your gym this time of the year to handle all the new gym members joining. just an observation while at the gym this afternoon. I've notice there's at least 5 new trainers in my gym. all 5 of them look like they've never lifted a dumbbell ever! I mean, not an ounce of muscle anywhere to be seen? how can you be a trainer if you don't look somewhat fit or even show any evidence of muscle? these guys look like dorks fresh out of training school or whatever classes they need to take to become a trainer. one of the trainers walked up to me and asked if I would like to hire him as a personal trainer. and I really wanted to say what I was feeling but I kept it to myself. maybe it's just me and I try not to judge but I almost wanted to say "dude, I have more muscle than you...what makes you think i'm going to pay you money to train what I already know?

please tell me what you guys think because I was just confused
Not just you, trainers in my gym are multiplying and some of them look just awful. Even their posture is bad. I mean im not one to judge someone who is out of shape at the gym, but if its your job to train someone you should look the part.
Appreciate 2