Delgv
Private
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2019 G05 40i Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjbmw1 View Post
Have them pull my vin 5uxju4c07l9b50927
It works have them register the vehicle.

You recently signed up for ConnectedDrive services for your 2020 X5 M50I, Vehicle Identification Number 5UXJU4C07L9B50927.

This email provides you with important documents and links relating to your ConnectedDrive services contract.

Terms & Conditions - Attached is a copy of the Terms & Conditions to which you agreed during the signup of ConnectedDrive services. If you are not familiar with these Terms or Conditions, or did not agree to them, please contact BMW AssistCustomer Care, toll free, at 1-888-333-6118.
Stolen Vehicle Recovery (SVR) Confirmation - Your vehicle is equipped with Stolen Vehicle Recovery, which may entitle you to insurance discounts. This email may be use as proof that your vehicle is so equipped. If you require further documentation, please contact BMW Assist Customer Care, toll free, at 888-333-6118.
LTE Signal Booster Information - If your vehicle is equipped with a Signal Booster for Wireless Charging, information will be attached with specific instructions on how to register your Signal Booster in order to use it.
Service Availability - For information about services available in your vehicle, please view the Service Availability Matrix at the following link. http://www.bmwusa.com/content/dam/bm...lityMatrix.pdf
Summary of your activated services - To see a summary of which services are activated on your vehicle, or which services may be available for purchase, please visit the BMW ConnectedDrive customer portal at www.bmwusa.com/MyBMWConnectedDrive. You will be required to login with your ConnectedDrive username and password, which you created earlier during the ConnectedDrive account signup.
I created the account but the apps and service field is grayed out. Do I have to do any additional steps? My phone connected app shows the car, however, most of the fields are gray and cannot activate them. When I try to locate the car it looks like it still in the states. I went to setting, general settings, looking for the data agreement? But it is not there. Cannot create a profile. Called the supposed “Genius” and he told me that he cannot help me because the car still in Germany.

Last edited by Delgv; 03-27-2020 at 11:02 AM..
Appreciate 0