View Single Post
      01-20-2021, 05:34 PM   #3
ef11
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i Sedan M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanometer View Post
with such specifically chosen specification, you are probably better off searching on Autotrader/Cars.com Etc and filter through them. Chances are pretty low to find those combinations of packages, unless some packages are more important to you than others. You're also spending too much money for a 2019+ for only a 50i. I just bought a 2020 M50i for 69K. Yes, was a crazy good deal and too hard to pass up, but even still!
Yes, I am searching all the online sites daily for this spec to pop up. One was an hour and a half away from me at a dealership and was sold in two days, one day before I could get there...

I've been looking at M50i as well but haven't seen anything loaded near that price. If yours is loaded you got an absolutely killer deal.

I may be missing something, but I'm not real concerned about 50i vs M50i. It's just a commuter for the most part so extra power isn't super important to me.

I have found 15 examples that fit my spec (only a few have dynamic handling) but NONE have Bowers & Wilkins which is one of the biggest things I would look forward to in a new car.

2020 X5 M50i Mineral White / Full Coffee Merino
DHP, DAP, Executive, B&W, Night Vision
Appreciate 0