10-09-2020, 01:38 AM   #59
ifr
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Tesla MY LR AWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandomedic122 View Post
I have yet to get TLA to work. I have coded everything, updated my EsysX, upgraded my psdzdata files to the latest, and yet it does nothing. I can see the Traffic Light Assistant on the iDrive and can select it within aSLA in idrive, but it does not do anything. I have GWW coded, and has been giving me an error in ISTA due to the FSC Code missing. Do you think this is what is causing the TLA not to work?

Armando
The error is as you say, due to you enabling Give Way Warning without an FSC. It's not related to TLA.

Trojanlaw has light recognition working in the US but does not have the FSC.

I think the Deja011 and RexDong have hit the nail on the head.

You probably have it working, it's just not acknowledging the lights that you are testing. 2 possible reasons for this:
1) style of light not recognised yet
2) BMW not cloud activated that region/state?

The only way to know for sure would be for a working US user to test the same set of lights as you. BMW make reference to cloud driven machine learning to improve the service, and I've seen the behaviour on certain lights change without coding or software upgrade, so they could suddenly just start working.

From a coding perspective if you have the displayed screen, then I think you are good.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0