10-09-2020, 10:45 AM   #62
ifr
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Tesla MY LR AWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saunders17283 View Post
Based upon minimal testing, one thing I'm noticing so far is that when TLA recognizes a RED traffic light that there are no cars at (I am the lead car), it seems as though it will not accept it automatically. Once I select the "SET" button to acknowledge the red light manually, it begins to slow the car, but by the time I get to the place where I should stop, the car hasn't completely stopped on its own yet. Therefore, I end up slamming the brakes manually.

I should add that there is a low traffic intersection right by my house with a very basic traffic light intersection where I have been testing. This is a very safe place to test functionality as there RARELY are ever two cars at this intersection at a time as long as it is not rush hour.

For all you others testing this, I highly recommend finding a similiar "safe" traffic light to test with
Thanks good to hear its working on a G16.

Double check you have Speed Limit assistant set to Automatically accept the posted speed limit in idrive.

Other than that I think its a case of the simpler the better when it comes to which lights are automatically accepted. If it prompts you to press SET then it considers the lights complex. On lights where there is literally only one lane and one light direction control, it mostly automatically accepts the light and stops itself.

You might need to find different light systems to test auto accept. You don't need to be lead car, just check if the HUD is showing the red light as Ticked, or asking for SET. If the former then if you had been the lead car it would have stopped.
Appreciate 0