10-09-2020, 11:11 AM   #65
mandomedic122
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 2019 X5M G05, Mini 2016 S

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifr View Post
The error is as you say, due to you enabling Give Way Warning without an FSC. It's not related to TLA.

Trojanlaw has light recognition working in the US but does not have the FSC.

I think the Deja011 and RexDong have hit the nail on the head.

You probably have it working, it's just not acknowledging the lights that you are testing. 2 possible reasons for this:
1) style of light not recognised yet
2) BMW not cloud activated that region/state?

The only way to know for sure would be for a working US user to test the same set of lights as you. BMW make reference to cloud driven machine learning to improve the service, and I've seen the behaviour on certain lights change without coding or software upgrade, so they could suddenly just start working.

From a coding perspective if you have the displayed screen, then I think you are good.
I have the same screen as you posted on the post, but yet the system does not work. Maybe I need to give it tiime, like you say, that it needs to learn. I did look at the map settings and found that traffic lights was not selected and thought that this might have been the problem. I selected it without no changes.

I will keep working on it, and activating it as much as possible to see if it does do self learning.

Armando
Appreciate 0