10-22-2021, 03:54 PM   #21
goobies818
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Wagon View Post
If you want to have fun, go play with the options on other country sites and you can see what you’re missing. If you go to Australia, for example, they get almost all options curently for a m50i, including air suspension, B&W, soft close, heated/cooled cup holders, full merino, anti dazzle exterior mirrors (I didn’t know this existed!), rear seat infotainment, display key, acoustic glass, luggage package, m seat belts, ambient air, night vision, M carbon mirror caps, Qi charger.

The list is pretty complete - almost every option. No 20” tires though, and you CAN get a tow hitch as of this morning.

This has to be due to market size. BMW can get parts, just not in quantity. If you live in a smaller market, congrats, you are likely to get a much more kitted out BMW for a few years. ugh.
i prob might take a peek but i think i'd be filled with rage...moreso not at the additional cost options but the standard features that were nix'd stateside vs what's still included overseas. I just wonder what the relative cost is all things considered
Appreciate 0