View Single Post
      07-03-2020, 07:13 AM   #1731
parkstr8
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW X5 MSport Arctic Grey

Well - i got my 2020 X5 yesterday. Having had the same issues as you. Even at BH BMW - Neda, the #1 sales person in the nation and who i've known of for 20 years - would not get back to me with a price.

I got mine at Bob Smith. They got back to me within 2 hours with a great price for the car. I took a deep cold bath on my 2018 X5 trade, but that is my fault.

If you want my sales guy info - PM and i'll get it to you. I got right under 10%. Mine is a pretty darn loaded MSport...not sure there are E's available.

I did the #s via email - before my trade valuation - but even then when i got there in and out in 1.5 hours.

Except for my loss, could not be happier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robby818 View Post
I am also in L.A. looking for a 10% off MSRP deal albeit on the 45e and the dealers are barely responding to me. I don't even mention the discount i am looking for on the initial contact. I was at Beverly Hills BMW and was told they kept a handful of sales people and let everyone else go. They seem to be in low sales mode. Keep costs minimum and sell the few cars they have at as high of a margin as possible. Getting a deal right now is going to be tough. I am probably going to come back in 6 months and see if i can get a better deal.
Appreciate 0