03-05-2018, 04:05 PM   #1174
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
ugh...never should have talked to this guy as now he makes it a point to come and talk to me. i try to avoid him by looking the other way or walk opposite sides but he always manages to run into me which turns into a BS talk for like 10 min with me trying to walk away saying "Alright than see ya later!"
cheese and rice! this guy saw me walk into the gym today and he made a V line straight to the locker room where he decided to talk to me while i was getting ready. talking about the weather and how we might be expecting a little bit of snow. i'm like...SERIOUSLY? that's what you came into the locker room to talk to me about? what do you guys do to avoid chit like this i'm a nice guy and i don't like to be rude but 1 min tops and than leave me alone! i'm ready to go BEAST MODE but this guy is really killing my pre
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0