View Single Post
      03-18-2020, 11:20 AM   #6
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Yeah I feel that 100%. Not to mention she believes everything that she reads. Fiance got me a pair of Bose headphones for Christmas, best gift ever haha. With that said she still doesn't understand that when I have them on I can't hear her, she will actually wave me down. On the positive side I should have my own office soon enough, so hopefully wont have to deal with this much longer!
Good luck to you man. I finally have mine trained to where she doesn't speak to me at all unless it's absolutely dire. On the other end of the spectrum, no one can come into the office and speak to me about anything. She always has to force her way into the conversation somehow. I've started telling other employees about it and they will come in to ask me something just to see how long it takes her to derail the conversation to include something she has seen on Facebook. It's comical and maddening at the same time.
Appreciate 0