TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: '21 M340i xDrive, '17 Audi S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxchris727 View Post
^This 100%

I have Global Entry and have never been stopped... in the US. In 2019 I was flying from Amsterdam to JKF and noticed that my boarding ticket had "XXXXXXXXX" on it compared to my buddy's. The counter did not say anything when I asked. After getting through security fine, I was actually stopped at the gate along with a few others and had to undress right there into my underwear! It was pretty uncomfortable, but at least I got to board first. Those Europeans are odd!
Probably because you flew to "JKF" airport? Lol.

Yeah that's definitely a very strange and embarrassing event you had. I wonder if it was really random or not. I didn't use to travel to Europe until the past few years and I've gotten pretty lucky with my airline of choice which is Delta. I also pay a shit load for having an AMEX card with them (Delta Reserve) but I think that has gotten me some perks though I haven't been on a plane for about a year now so I am paying for nothing recently. It's certainly nice to get free upgrades to First when flying international. That's rare though.
Appreciate 0