View Single Post
      12-24-2015, 12:53 PM   #81
catchm3ifyoucann
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: car

- People who curl in the squat rack. Why?

- People who stand next to the equipment I'm using and don't ask if they can work in and or how many sets I have left. I am a very friendly person and never mind anyone working in with me and can not seem to imagine why someone wants to stand 5 ft from me staring at me waiting for me to finish my sets.

- 3-5 guys that come in and workout together while flexing in front of the mirror and making a scene. Usually guys that are 17-22ish do this kind of nonsense.

- Guys who talk about "cycling" but in reality they have no idea what a proper cycle consists off.

- Guys who think "cycling" consists of creatine, test boosters, and pro hormones that are sold from shady websites that require a log in. Then they complain about how they never saw any real gains and make stupid claims such as "I was so angry and depressed all the time."

- The 18 year old kid that openly brags about cycling when he can't understand that his body for until around 25 years old is at peak test production naturally. Fails to understand the concept of a proper diet, rest, and training so resorts to cycling.

- People who do their exercise right in front of the dumbbell rack.... Drives me insane.

- Girls who come to the gym with the least amount of clothing on in order to drive their egos up from the attention they get. The proceed to do one set of dumbbell squats in front of 10 guys and then run for 10 minutes and leave.

- Guys who make a scene bench pressing with over 225+, but in reality they are going down an inch or two.

- Seeing a father train his son and failing to address the importance of form > weight. Father proceeds to tell him heavy sets all the time is the only way to grow.

- When people don't understand there are multiple methods to train. Such as strength training and size training.

- When I'm doing rest / pause sets on bench press and a guy proceeds to tell me that the only way to bench press is keeping your chest under tension the whole time and to not go down all the way. I wanted to ask if him he has ever watch powerlifters train....

- Anyone that works out with headphones that are over 20 bucks, especially beats by Dr. Dre. Who in the right mind wants to work out with $200 headphones? Why take the risk of it being damaged? My $5-$10 headphones from Wal-Mart do just fine.

- Why are old men so comfortable with just getting naked and walking around the locker room?

- Personal Trainers that are not in any way fit themselves who spew advice that makes no sense and make their clients do the most idiotic workouts possible.

- When I politely ask someone if I can work in with them and they respond with a death stare.

- When I clean and press, and people proceed to look at me as if I'm crazy.

- With New Years right around the corner the gym gets busy for the next 2-3 months. Then most of the new comers are missing for the rest of the year. I am all for everyone being healthy and exercising but at least stay committed.

- When I am using the bathroom, see a guy go into the stall for a number 2, gets out and doesn't wash his hands, and then proceeds to use the same equipment I do.
Appreciate 2