01-30-2020, 09:58 AM   #114
Salty Dog
Captain
Rep
Drives: Austin Mini,MBGLK, Porsche 993

[QUOTE=Anthony1s;25746992]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Dog View Post

Can you elaborate on what you mean when you say "The only point I was trying to make was that the folks that are holding him out as some kind of saint need to know that he isn't and that if you hold someone out to be something they are not they shouldn't be surprised when it get's point out that he isn't."

Specifically, why do people need to know that he wasn't a saint? And why is it important/dangerous for someone to idolize someone who isn't as good as they appear? I'm trying to understand why the points you are trying to make are important to you.

As far as the infidelity of famous people not affecting you. I think it may more than you think. I'm kinda running late right now and don't have time to explain, I think my previous comments explain some of it, but if you want me to explain further let me know.
I should have worded that differently. Bryant was a great basketball player, outstanding business man and seemingly good father. Folks want to remember him for that, and that's not my issue. It seems to be an effort to bury the sexual assault in Colorado. And when it's brought up some folks seem to lose their minds defending him. I don't understand that I'm afraid.
Appreciate 0