tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZStig View Post
Thanks again!

I think they made this one limited edition to increase demand, and build brand recognition. I asked them today how many they sold, and they said about 20% since December 1st.

I'm really looking forward to getting the watch as my wedding present, and wearing it on the big day. Will report on the quality of the details once its in my hands for a pre-wedding look
NP

Well, it was just Christmas in California.

I'm sure they have a niche of a customer base, but there won't be wide demand for their watches. That said, if they have their quality control in good order, I wouldn't mind having one at $1200 or so. If nothing else, they are a unique looking style and that alone is worth something. They have ETA inside, so I know they'll work fine and that there won't be trouble getting them serviced as any watch repair shop can service a basic ETA movement.

Congrats on your betrothal. I wish you and the misses to be all the best.

I'd be interested to see your thoughts on the watch once you receive it. I have to say, the model you pictured is far more refined in appearance than their prior pieces. I like how it combines elements of Tiffany and Patek design themes -- blocky Roman numerals and hobnail bezel, respectively -- and it's probably the only watch I've seen that takes advantage of the complimentary pattern and scale of hobnail and mesh, combining them into a single piece.

All the best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed

Last edited by tony20009; 01-06-2014 at 05:58 PM..
Appreciate 0