01-16-2020, 02:34 PM   #6
LexxM3
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: E46M3, G05X5

Garage List
2019 X5  [0.00]
TokenMaster's unreliability is BS — while Launcher Pro is a very serious favour to the community, its value is drastically undermined by lack of delivery reliability. I suspect his patience has been tested over the years by "customers" that don't do their homework (let us here be and do better than average), but putting that frustration back on everyone else by being unreliable and uncommunicative is not constructive for anyone.

So, I have both ESysX and Launcher Pro. While both work and ESysX access is orders of magnitude more predictable than Launcher Pro, I am noticing some differences as I learn more and get deeper into coding. So far, my bias on functionality is towards Launcher Pro a bit. Specifically, LP handles cheat files in a slightly more usable way and I noticed that synthetic coding files creation from FA (in particularly SVT) seems to work for me under LP and not ESysX. On the other hand, I am sure that @ifr has/can/will point out other things that are more usable in ESysX. Point of this note is just to highlight that they are not quite completely interchangeable for all purposes, but are equivalent for most rudimentary coding tasks.