01-16-2020, 04:43 PM   #10
ifr
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Tesla MY LR AWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexxM3 View Post
I didn't realize the activation rules are LP only. Been ramping up on trying to read those with your pointers, it's not exactly clean structured code. And I did notice the auto FWL creation weirdness between the two, but didn't associate that to ESysX as being the better one, will pay more attention since it is now clear there are and will be differences between the two.
Yeah with esysx you can choose to output to fwl instead of ncd and you'll get clear text to compare against. Try that in LP and it won't work. You'll need to output to ncd, see which cafd have differences, then convert those manually to fwl to actually see the codes outside of esys.

Way quicker and simpler in esysx.

It wouldn't have been possible to discover codes for ADV, aSLA, Auto Lane Change, auto seat/steering heat activation etc without access to the boolean via the Activation Conditions. I discussed coding changes to esysx to support AC, but as it stands only LP supports it so big thanks to TM on that one. Without that option in LP it's unlikely that any of those coded features would be available.
Appreciate 1
LexxM31698.50