05-07-2009, 10:45 AM   #31
mtla4
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Turbo Festiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post
well if your talking about the badge then ok it is a downgrade....

its personal preference i rather have a faster car rather then more options, why don't you tell the guy who forked over 400xxx for a F430 Scuderia that doesn't even have a radio let alone heated seats....

the op doesn't seems to care about the badge like most of you guys do just because it doesn't have a bmw logo doesn't mean its a downgrade...sure the evo doesn't have all the fancy things like the bimmer but there's other things that make a car then the badge.
X2 Who cares... I only got my car because of possibilities in term of tuning and factory brembo. It looks ugly I got way less options then my previous car(weights less also). Go for the Evo its tons of fun and youll be able to smoke cluless bimmer drivers with their Prada shades and 300$ shirts.
Exhaust note>Any high end stereo
Its a matter of priorities you seem to like high performance car go with the Evo. I love my friends Evo X(its the first Evo we got in Canada)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severious View Post
Its because a lot of BMW owners are housewives or business professionals and know little about cars other than BMW's are a status symbol in their own circles so that have to have one. But exotic car owners know cars, that's why they are willing to spend for a killer car and they know something different when they see one.
Appreciate 0