is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
You're kidding me right?

UGH!!!!!! He wont cut it out

It's way to close to my tear duct right at the corner of my eye. He cant do it without causing permanent damage to my tear duct. He asked me to give him two weeks with trying the compresses because it looks like it wants to bust. I started crying, begging, and pleading him to do anything to get it to out of me now. He sat there for a minute then he took a blade and ever so slightly grazed the capped gland to open it to get it release on its own and he applied pressure (as if to pop a pimple) it wouldnt bust. He thinks it should be gone by the weekend if I apply the hottest level of heat I can tolerate for 30 minutes a day and try applying pressure directly afterwards on my own 3 times a day, told me to discontinue the Ciproflaxion the other DR gave me on Tuesday because that treats eye infections. My eye is not infected so there's no need for those drops and I should have never been prescribed that to begin with. This is a problem with the eyelid, not the eye its self. Ciproflaxion treats the eye, not the eyelid. So he gave me an oral antibiotic to try and to give him until Sunday. If it's not gone by Sunday call the clinic on Monday and he will have me come in and he will inject a steroid into the eyelid to break it up.

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph I just want this damn thing gone. How many Dr's is this going to take.

Wash your eyelids with baby soap weekly to prevent a clogged oil gland and going through what I am going through.
The best laid plans..... .