King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smalaihollo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
As a guy that likes to take care of himself, I thought I may open some dialogue for grooming tips. We all have different habits and things that we do to take care of ourselves and thought finding out certain tips or techniques may help some of us learn new things.

For example, as men get older we will have to fight the battle of ear hair; not only in the canal but around the lobe, etc. I use a cigarette lighter to lightly wave against the area to singe it off so that I don't have long hairs or peach fuzz in the ear area. I also use a dedicated hair trimmer for the canal as to not develop a forest in there.

For teeth, I use some activated charcoal I found on amazon that removes stains and has amazing results.

What else can you guys throw out there?
For grooming tips, I like to watch the two youtube channels, Teaching Men's Fashion & Alpha M. Definitely has improved my life.

Check it out!
I've seen some of those alpha m videos. That guy is beyond annoying. He has about 2 videos of interest. Anything else he has to say about anything seems counterproductive. The video on how to get girls to like you is laughable. Anyone that needs someone to tell you to be fake on FB or Instagram loses all credibility in my opinion.
Appreciate 1