02-23-2020, 08:58 PM   #7
thereef510
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 X5 35i, '20 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTENGR View Post
I was able to do this but my car was at the PDC for a few weeks so I'm assuming someone there set it up. I remember downloading the app and it gave me a message about the activation code in the car. This was pre production. So I just Uninstalled the app and thought I would just wait. However after I knew the car was done with production I reinstalled the app and it worked. Don't ask me how. I just know I was able to track the car from the factory parking lot to the PCD parking lot to the PCD building delivery bay. The only thing I couldn't do was the 3d remote view because you have to agree to those at the car.

Edit to add Pic:
yep, just like you I was also able to add it to my CD account before delivery because I assume the PCD guys set it up. The only thing it didnt do was the remote 3D view (which barely works most of the time anyway unless you're parked under the clear blue sky). I didn't check the GPS, I wish I had. the only thing I got to see was when the car was fully fueled a day before our PCD.
Appreciate 1
bluzbra269.00