Drives: ....

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.00]
2007 335i  [9.00]
2008 528i  [8.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan80 View Post
Please If you are not buying one. don't f*** around. This is why I do not pick the car up from the lot. I always order one. (putting up milieage for no reason to a new car)
the mini was a used one. when dealers tell me certain restrictions i do respect them, like when i test drove the M3. but they didnt say i had to drive them easy or anything. i mean im buying a car, i have to test drive it like im going to drive it every day. idk how else i can do it bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mandy View Post
Nooo! Don't get rid of the ///M!

But if you insist on getting something within reason for payments, I'd suggest the EVOX:

Wingless :

In my opinion, it'll give you what you're looking for with the looks to beat an STi.

EDIT: I realized that I just showed you pics of all modded EVOX's. BAD! You're supposed to be budgeting your $$. lol
those are sick looking man. i love those!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBI_agent View Post
Yo Mantis, come to Dubai.....Over here, USA citizien's hold a high salary bracket....And people in the IT department of most of the companies need people...

Anyway, test drive a Evo X....you will love it but sadly.....it aint a daily driver.
remember bro im still arab, with arab features so i will be treated like a slave there anyway
Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
damn nabil, hope everything works out for you man. i vote z4m if you can find a good one
thanks bro! yah crimson is on the search he already found me one
Appreciate 0