03-06-2016, 06:59 AM   #47
2Banger
M POSTER
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehronius View Post
This is why there are weight classes. His power in 170lbs can be absorbed in that weight class. I'm not saying he can take over lightweight, but rda will be a great match for him. That's probably the highest he can go
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaungo View Post
Tapping before passing out is to prevent injury and when you're in that position, you know you're screwed anyways. I used to do martial arts and it's one of the first thing they teach you, if you know you can't get out of a grapple, no sense in shame in tapping before you pass out, there's nothing in being a "champ" when you're causing unnecessary harm to your brain.
Agreed to both!

Such a shame to see him lose i did pick the right round the fight would end as i didnt see Conor knocking Diaz in the first just because of his previous fights he can take a hit.

I had the fight ending in 2nd round. I made a bet for $3.50 odds for round 2 finish... Such a good night but deep down im shattered Conor Lost, Suprised Meisha won... i had her getting KO'd luckily i didnt bet on that because budgeting for car stuff HAHAHAHA
Appreciate 0