View Single Post
      08-14-2007, 08:13 AM   #1
Hegemony
Fast Like Tiger
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 M Coupe

Anyone road course with a BBK yet?

What's your experience? Happy with purchase/performance? If you haven't purchased but are looking, are you looking at Brembro over Stoptech over other? Why?

This topic could also go in the suspension/brakes forum, but I decided to post it here since I'm specifically asking about BBK performance on track and what may make one better than the other for that purpose.

My trip to Road Atlanta last weekend was fruitful, and I'll be running in a faster group my next trip out now that I'm pretty comfortable with the line. This means that I'll be able to hit the speed limiter down the back straight, or maybe even exceed it if it becomes possible to override it before then and I decide to take that step. In light of that and to err on the side of safety, I think a BBK make be in order for the front's over the next few months. I know that Brembro and Stoptech both make kits for the 335, and that both companies are big names in this arena. However, I haven't been able to find a decent comparison between the construction of the two setups, or at least what components to look at for quality, and what might make one the superior choice.

-Hegemony
Appreciate 0