United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 F30 335i M-Sport

Garage List
2013 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RollingLower42
Holy shit, this thread is hysterical.

Prius drivers, just do all us BMW drivers a favor, and move out of the fast lane if you are driving slow. I'm sorry, but just because you want to drive 55 mph on the freeway so you can get your precious mileage, and feeling of superiority that you got one over the gas companies, doesn't mean you should clog and block everyone else. We get it. You care about the environment (maybe) and are saving some bucks on gas...But when I get stuck behind one of you, in my tuned BMW (almost FBO), it just is too hysterical to pass around you and be on my way in like 2.1 seconds..

I have a boss who's wife drives a prius. I sometimes have to move cars around in the parking lot at work. You can not even tell if the car is on or not, it's so quiet. And the interior is cloth and she must workout in the morning and drive around in the car afterwards, because that prius smells like my highschool gym (gag) LOL

I do not think I am that big of a jerk driving... Maybe at times I could be, but for the most part, I try to be polite, and really just watch out for other idiot drivers out there. I do not want anything to happen to my car, so I am always extra cautious about everything and anything. Plus my bmw is not blue or silver lol
They're driving so slowly because they're focused on that MFD which gives them instant fuel economy reading.....THIS make them DANGEROUS as they aren't paying attention to TRAFFIC!!! Also, they seem to have this "holier than thou" attitude which causes them to speed up ONLY when you try to pass after being stuck behind them as they try to regulate everyone else's speed....

Traded 9-1-13 '13 Estoril Blue II F30 - 328i - ZMM - ZPP -ZDY - ZTB - 403 - 465 - 494 - 4DX- LC (Black) - 6NL
Appreciate 0