Major General
Rep
Drives: yes

Rear bumper CF splitter/diffuser for f30/f32

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi everyone, ive made some custom rear bumper splitters for my e92 lil over a year ago and had quite a large amount of owners asking for them so ive made some which fits the e92/e90/e93/e92M/e90M/f30 I have yet to fit them on a f32 but if the rear bottom sides measures about 19-20 inches they will fit.

This kit will bolt directly under the oem bumper by using the oem bolt locations so no custom drilling!

I made them out of carbon fiber (1.8mm) 2x2 weave fastened with 2 or 4 bolt per side grade 5 titanium bolts and steel nuts with nylon insert. they mount with a 90 degree alum bracket.

Here are your options.

2 bolt per side 200 shipped in burnt blue ti or natural steel color
4 bolt per side 210 shipped (48 states) same as above^...will ship international but you will cover the additional cost.

Just thought id share this with the f30/f32 family...pm me if youre interested, I can only make so many at a time so who ever pays first gets priority. imo this completes anyone with cf add on side skirts and front lip and added the 4 bolt makes it really look aggressive yet subtle and looks awesome on side photos.

Up close

and on john's/courtney's done up f30.

You can follow my builds on IG: Tee212
Appreciate 1
1QuikWS61621.50