View Single Post
      07-28-2019, 01:22 AM   #1
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20

Even if it was as an intern you had to steal napkins from Burger King to use in the toilet at home.

If there is too much sorrow then feel free to add how you went from rags to riches - inspire. I think we'll get some funny stories though.

In 2009... I contracted a tropical fever. I was out of work for months. I had to sell my watches, old phones sold to gamestop, collectors box sets and, couldn't even make minimal payments on the mortgage. I couldn't even spare gas money so had to ask friends to take me to appointments. I left 1$ in my account so I could purposely overdraw for gas before that. Made a few trips to some hotels to walk in and have continental breakfast. However, one day that wasn't a good idea because I was too broke to get to work so called in sick.

After six months I had no choice but to move in with my mother for a year. She helped me to get back on my feet and even contributed to paying some debts without my knowing. After all that I have lived happily in my new home coming up to 10 years and never missed a payment.
Appreciate 7
obert1781.00
Lups11827.50
Rmtt8221.00
Seeyal110.00
cmyx6go15776.00