09-05-2020, 08:38 PM   #100
ORD_Flyer
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW X5 40i MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffersX5fan View Post
I have a 2019 X5 40i -- I have had problems on quite a number of occasions with the A/C compressor switching off a few minutes into the drive even when it's like 95 degrees out when I'm on Auto mode. When investigating, I would find that the Climate Control selector was unselected (I was sure I had kept it selected beforehand). Once I click that again, or when I click the Max Air button, the compressor comes back on and cold air resumes. Very annoying.

I also have problems with my second row right seat not aligning with the left and middle seats (i have the third row option) when the seats are electronically adjusted to the rear most position (the left seats seem to recline half an inch more than the right) . Today the rear right seat unlocked warning came on and won't switch off...
I've experienced the exact same issue with the AC cold air not coming in even though I left it on Auto. I have to press the Max Air button to get it to engage and then set everything back to Auto. It's happened maybe 3 times since the approximately 7 weeks I've owned the car.

I use the camera extensively when in drive thru lanes (yes, I'm one of the X5's in the Starbucks line). On occasion, I have to press the camera button twice. NBD but just mentioning.

This is all on a 20' 40i.
Appreciate 0