Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 3 Series, Vette C6 GS, X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambazonke View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by samvora View Post
I know I know there are several posts about dashcam recommendations but I have a specific need and wanted to know what are the top 3 recommendations based on These factors (in no particular order) - best image quality, ease of transferring videos, best night time resolution and parking mode monitoring without draining the battery. Price is not an issue. I could do a DIY or I can have it professionally installed - either way am ok but top notch performance is key.
Why not use the BMW App (6DR) which uses the 4 surround cameras is it critical to require monitoring when the vehicle is parked ? I have it mainly for incidents I come across and may be involved in. Camera resolution is pretty good in my opinion even at night.
I suggest you trial it for 30 days and see what you think before going down the third party route

I keep asking for the below feature in the My BMW App ie when the vehicle is tampered with it automatically takes a recording in the same way as the App allows you to do a remote view now If we all start asking for it they may do something about it Just my 5 cents
Useless as a dash cam and BMW will not change the 40 second recording length. I have it on my 22 X5. Had a 3 channel hardwired.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0