08-03-2012, 01:24 PM   #219
Syndicategt
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prissy View Post
Does anyone want to farm with me? I am a currently a Melee CC/CM Wiz with 65000 DPS (ya I know... very OP lol) unbuffed and +70MF unbuffed. Looking for any class that is able to beat Inferno solo, +MF is good to have but not necessary. It's real boring to play this game alone as mentioned above lol. Add me Formosa#1923 and please mention that you are from e90post otherwise I will not add you.
I'll farm with ya. 60K or 72K dps CM build (900 LOH, 6K armor, 1000 res, 50K life) depending on my MF. I'm down for full Act 3 clears, we can probably do it in under an hour.

+1 On everything Dan said, the game needs end game content badly. I basically quit playing my Wiz because it's frankly boring and easy (I was able to solo Ghom in a 4 player game). As of now, I am having a decent time leveling all characters to 60, they'll sit until PVP.

In the meantime.....you all should download League of Legends. Free game and it's tons of fun! Probably the reason why it's the most played PC game.
2008 BMW 335i e90 - Sold - Rob Beck Turbos / PROcede V5 / Aquamist HFS-4 / AR Downpipes / AE Exhaust / ER Comp FMIC / ER CP / TiAL BOV / Custom Intake / RPI Scoops / Quaife LSD / Swift-Koni Coilovers / DSS HS / Morr VS8.2 Sig Black / Michelin PSS / P3 Boost Guage / M3 body / M3 steering wheel / Adam's Rotors / Hawk HPS / SS lines /
Appreciate 0