View Single Post
      09-09-2020, 04:48 PM   #1891
aben1975
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: X5 40i

Finally got serious after 2 years of wanting. I had made the mistake of test driving a BMW X5 2 years ago and was sold. I had thought i wanted the Q7, but the drive sold me hook line and sinker. I just order last Monday a 2021 Xdrive 40i Premium build, Mineral White, Cognac, running boards, hitch and backup assist. like others I had a local dealer offering around 4-5 % (total discount). My final build came in at $70,445 msrp. I like others, sent out my build to 8 dealers in the Midwest. Along with the best pricing before incentives about 9%) I went back to the local dealer and they beat it. Some additional negotiation and the APR Cred improving Sept 1, I ended up at at 13.8% discount including incentives. I felt pretty good about that pricing.

This will be my first BMW. Watching the build progress about every 15 minutes. It started production last Friday, but hasn't moved from that phase yet. I am already with my Ethos Graphene Coating and Car Pro leather ceramic to take a day or two off work when she arrives to do light polish to the outside coatings inside and out.
Appreciate 0