View Single Post
      02-22-2019, 09:06 AM   #658
3rd X5
Rep
Drives: 2013 328ixdrive Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsrs View Post
Just placed a custom order on 40i n NJ:
mineral white on coffee, Convenience, premium 2, drive assist pro, park assist packages also acoustic glass, harman kardon, remote start,heated front and steering wheel.

MSRP $70,130 with 9.2% discount before incentives plus $2k BMWFS sale price $61,678.

Planning to submit $1k CCA after delivery. Any other discounts I can use? Don't have a bimmer currently so loyalty won't work.
Congrats.
Which dealer did you order from?

I think there is a Corporate Fleet discount that you might be able to use since you don't have a BMW.

There is a winter event. If you plan to drive around 250 miles :
http://winterxdriveexp.eventsbmw.com/?token=DBEM3

BMW invites you to join the Winter xDrive Experience to witness the dynamic power of our full line of BMW Sport Activity Vehicles®, including the all-new X5 at one of BMW's Northeast partner ski resorts.

Professional driving instructors will teach you how to conquer the winter elements using xDrive, (BMW's intelligent all-wheel-drive system) through street drives and a timed autocross course**.

Additionally, participants will have the ability to see the first-ever BMW X7 on display**.

All registered participants will receive $1,000* towards the purchase or lease of a new BMW, valid until June 30, 2019.

Hope this helps you and or other potential buyers.

Good luck.
Appreciate 0