Quote:
Originally Posted by ifr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wtfitzvi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTENGR View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wtfitzvi View Post
The other profile is set up for her. It's linked to the connected drive app so it pulls the info from there.

I'm going to try and code the guest profile when my new reader and cable comes in. I'll plug the reader in first to see if the m start up and VIM is active before I code. If it's not active then the coding must be linked to specific profiles.
Why not create a profile for yourself?
Because it's my profile lol. She's using my connected drive profile. She's doesn't want to make her own log in for the app so she uses mine and it displays all of our cars with my log in.
The coding for ViM should apply to the car, but you might need to deactivate the speedlock again for the additional profile using the speedlock hidden menu?
So I should code the guest profile also?

My enet cable and adapter came in today and I tried to code the G06 and I kept getting an error message saying it can't connect to the vehicle.

Tried the cable on the F15 and F80 and I still got the same message. Maybe I received a defective unit? I tried my old vgate wifi adapter and it connected immediately in the F15.

I will attach a picture of the cable and adapter I'm using. I bought it on amazon through the bimmercode suggested adapters link. Since my vgate WiFi is no longer "recommended"
Attached Images