10-22-2019, 10:35 AM   #11
wtwo3
Major General
Rep
Drives: 23 X7 40i; 23 M3; 24 cooper s

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninefourteener View Post
Honestly, I'm not even sure what would constitute an "Individual" option. I just used the online builder, picked what I wanted, and basically just procured financing and paid for it. The term "Individual option" was never used.

2020 X5 M50i
Alpine White
21" wheels
Anthracite poplar
Coffee interior (standard option... vernasca I think)
Exec package
Luxury seating (just cause I wanted the massaging seats)
Spare tire
2 axle air suspension
Tow hitch
Black shadowline
Accoustic glass
Bowers & Wilkins

I think thats it... i skipped a couple things like glass controls, heated armrests & rear seats (hoping to avoid wrinkles - I have a theory about that), leather dash, 22" wheels.

Nevertheless, nothing was "special" or outside of their available options..... so I'm not sure if any of this constitutes an "Individual" option (whtever that is)... or if any of it will add production delays.
Individual options are some of the colors (Tanzanite Blue/Ametrin Metallic), merino leather options, fine ash grain/piano black interior trims etc. Not all of them are listed as individual so it can be confusing. To my knowledge it doesn't look like you have any individual options, so there shouldn't be any related delays.

I'm curious about your theory on the seat wrinkles. I have heated front/rear seats, and my rear seats do have some slight wrinkling (albeit not as bad as some of the early 2019 models).
Appreciate 0