11-19-2019, 12:29 PM   #1521
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
Well this six! On a roadtrip with the wifey for a few days and the hotel we're at doesn't even have a workout room. Well I ended up just doing simple workouts in the room instead
Pushups both hitting chest and tris. Couldn't find anything to hit biceps. Thought I could curl the sitting chair but I looked stupid watching myself in the dressing mirror lol! I was able to do some tricep dips using the desk as I was able to get the end table to put my feet on. Than realized after working out for an hour I don't have a protein shake to drink and I can't buy food until the wifey gets back with the rental
LOL....and here you guys were making fun of me finding things to do while on vacation.

Here's a tip I use when I'm traveling for work....I take resistance bands with me. Better than nothing and you can get some really good pumps in your upper body using them. Some of the thicker bands can be really resistant and feel like some serious weight.

You can attach them to things and do cross-overs for chest, extensions for triceps, or just step through one end of them to do curls, side laterals, etc.