Originally Posted by FCX5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSchnee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCX5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by theS View Post
X6 all the way.
The Porsche GT is impressive to say the least, but is a limited run model! The Urus needs an update badly…the Model X and Track Hawk, I believe are no longer being sold. So the X6M of this group is the fastest that you can buy from a dealer right now…
The Model X Plaid replaced the Model X long range they are using. Not sure how different the specs are between the two, but the plaid has three motors instead of two.
The Model X Plaid would easily win this competition only because it has a higher top speed of 163MPH vs 130ish here and 0-60 of 2.5 secs vs 3.5ish here. However, for my money, the Porsche Turbo GT is still the one to get for overall performance
Definitely. If I had an extra $180k laying around I would be calling my SA for an allocation. Tesla is fine on paper, but not sure I could ever bring myself to buy one, the Plaid Model X is around what I paid for my Cayenne, but I know fit and finish will be atrocious, and the novelty of a 2.5 sec 0-60 will wear off quicker than one would think.
For my money it would be one of the Germans.
The model X is fine for the novelty, but I hate the interior and the way the look.

Germans for the fit, finish, experience and soul.