View Single Post
      07-20-2005, 03:33 AM   #7
kahala12
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2003 330I

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimo
Well, the car came with Sirus, I did ask them to remove it and remove the cost but he couldn't do that yet did lower the cost.

You are right they don't budge much, but I wanted a 2006 model, and there were no used ones yet and no other dealers on the island. Salemans reply to my negotiating: "Not everyone can drive a BMW. BMW does not make as much profit as Lexus or Acura. And most luxury dealers can't compare their warranty and maintenance with BMW." I needed a car that time and they gave me the highest trade in value for my problem camoflauge vehicle. I did not want to wait 3 months for an ordered one and the titanium silver just sold me. I did bring in a internet build sheet printout with just the non-metalic paint and steptronic transmission option which help bring down the cost a little.

Here is the break down of my car before negotiating:

2006 BMW 325i $30995
automatic 1275
metallic paint 475
sirus 595
destination charge 695
subtotal $34035

tax 1418
docs. & lic 310

total ~$35800

Well seems like you made a good choice, you do have to wait if you order, at least 3 months , I ordered from them, but I cancelled as I did not like the deal they were offering, so I have a BMW already so it is easier to wait, yes the cars are that good, well worth the wait. Nevertheless I know you will really enjoy your car, just gald you did not have to pay for Sat Radio . hope you have many happy miles with your new BMW, enjoy
Appreciate 0