10-12-2020, 03:05 PM   #24
Cyberdemon
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 40i, 2018 M3 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Level Auto Brokers View Post
Great question!

1. customers who have no idea what a good deal should be and/or have anxiety of getting ripped off by a dealer

2. customers who don't have time to spend all day Saturday going back and forth with a dealer

3. customers who try shopping around and have no luck getting a great deal

Broker deals are pretty much cost and time saving. Deals are pre-negotiated and we make sure there isn't any hidden charges or markups.

I actually use brokers my personal cars because sometimes dealing with salespeople sucks bigtime with their canned sales lines.

I used a broker for a Porsche a few years back, and I'm 100% certain it was the best deal on the planet for a 718 I didn't even know I wanted.
Hey, I felt dirty asking this question on leasehackr but are the discounts on a purchase/finance typically similar? Have a friend interested in an X1 but I'm suggesting he wait until next months programs since this month looks pretty bad. He typically prefers buying or financing vs leasing but was going to suggest he run the numbers each way.

In the mean time I'm getting him to actually narrow down his options list and preferences so the search is more clear.