Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 997 GT3, 997 4 GTS, X6M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94JZA80 View Post
well dude, obviously its just my opinion...and i'm not trying to pretend that its any more than that. on the other hand, growing up in a wealthy community where BMWs, Porsches, MBs, etc. are a dime a dozen, and Ferraris can be seen on every other corner driving around town, i've certainly had my fair share of experiences pulling up next to exotics at traffic lights, or attending meets with cars much "nicer" than my own. and yet, in neither of those situations is my car usually the one to be neglected or ignored by onlookers or attendees...and i was parked next to much nicer/awe-inspiring cars than a Z8. as for the M Coupe, it gets even more attention than my car does b/c of the crazy wheels and super-controversial body styling.

i see where you're coming from in reference to the IS300 in comparison to a Z8. but most Z8's i see are often left unmodified, and beyond the body styling, the Z8 leaves alot to be desired. so i'm not surprised that a clean stock-bodied IS300 with a perfect drop and gorgeous wheels with the perfect offsets would turn more heads.

don't get me wrong, like i said previously, the Z8 is a beautiful car. but by no means is it BMW's pinnacle of design. and yes, put a stock-bodied MKIV Supra OR a Z3 M Coupe next to a Z8, and i believe the Z8 not to be the better looking car IMO.

you may not be sure about what reality i'm living in, but rest assured, i'm living in reality.
post pix of said Supra

I guess if u go to a ricer meet, more ppl will drool over the IS
same happened with me and my bro's Z4 M roadster

went to a "car meet" (read: ricers)
no attention... ppl were lined up around civics...
doesn't mean the civic is nicer.