bbischoff
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 50i MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc5513 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbischoff View Post
Picked up my 50i last evening. It has been raining ever since but the clouds finally broke to take a few pics.

I wasn't able to find many pictures of the Tartufo/Anthracite Poplar combination on the interior but rolled the dice and went with it, thus the extra interior pics. I think it turned out pretty sharp.

Thanks for all the help on this forum. It certainly made the car buying process a lot more enjoyable.
This is what I have for interior, and think it's a classy combo. Once again even terrific photos like yours don't even do it justice. It looks even BETTER!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc5513 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbischoff View Post
Picked up my 50i last evening. It has been raining ever since but the clouds finally broke to take a few pics.

I wasn't able to find many pictures of the Tartufo/Anthracite Poplar combination on the interior but rolled the dice and went with it, thus the extra interior pics. I think it turned out pretty sharp.

Thanks for all the help on this forum. It certainly made the car buying process a lot more enjoyable.
This is what I have for interior, and think it's a classy combo. Once again even terrific photos like yours don't even do it justice. It looks even BETTER!!
Agreed! Everyone has their favorite combo but I'm jazzed about the way it turned out. Maybe if I was a professional photographer the photos would look as good as real life.
Appreciate 0