View Single Post
      06-16-2019, 11:18 PM   #30
dbs600
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 750LXi Individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by sward View Post
I did feel a slight headache the first 2 days, then it went away. I did smell a slight burning smell. My initial thought was that the heat from the engine was impacting some rubber gaskets. But I don't really know. M50d
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natahoa View Post
Sounds like the EMF is what was affecting you. And your wife also! Maybe it affects you in the car because it is so confined, but not inside a house or other building.

That is a good thing to know about yourself. You might want to buy an EMF meter to carry around to avoid high EMF Spots wherever you go.

The previous post mentioned heat. Are you running the heat in the car? Could be the first time the heater had been turned on ... but it sounds to me as if you found the culprit.
Thank you as well. No, no heat. Only A/C and windows down. But now that matter seems to have subsided, have been able to drive with A/C and windows up, thankfully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usher9387 View Post
My wife used to complains,she gets headache when she drive our 2017 3series .we found out the culprit is the rubber seal. The rubber seal was compromised and the air was slip through and put pressure on her ear and that gives a headache.once we replaced it's all gone.
Interesting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajindergill View Post
Both the G12 and G05 have a digital dash. I found that the screen refresh from that could be effecting you. I've felt something similar when in a Merc S Class for a long period of time with their digital dash as a passenger.
Interesting as well.

Thank you everyone!
Appreciate 0