View Single Post
      11-13-2020, 10:45 AM   #43
codex57
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5 45e, Tesla Model 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usher9387 View Post
My wife used to complains,she gets headache when she drive our 2017 3series .we found out the culprit is the rubber seal. The rubber seal was compromised and the air was slip through and put pressure on her ear and that gives a headache.once we replaced it's all gone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninefourteener View Post
I don't own my car yet...... but I do know that I am very sensitive to "noise cancelling headphones"... those headphones that play opposite frequencies of outside noise to "cancel" the inside noise..

I don't understand the technology.

But... doesn't the stereo have "something" like that? That "active sound" or something?? I know Audi was doing noise-cancelling stereos a few years ago with their Bang & Olufsen stereos.

Maybe?? Just guessing here.
That could be it if I have the same problem (car not built yet). I usually never open my windows when driving, but did in my Model 3 yesterday. I opened the back ones a bit and it caused some weird effect like my head was cloudy and there was pressure. Kind of like a cross between altitude change and being underwater. If the windows were fully opened, it went away. That was insanely uncomfortable.

Also recently got noise cancelling headphones for the first time. I get a very mild buzz at the highest settings on them.

I wonder if I'm getting old... damnit
Appreciate 0