Captain
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5

For Sale - 2019 X5 Smoker’s Package!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 995.00

Item Interest
Begrudgingly, I’m selling the one smoker’s package that came with my 2019 X5. These things are like hen’s teeth - but, I’m among the minority here in the United States and I don’t smoke.

For the other 99% of you out there in the lower 48 that do smoke, this is your golden opportunity. The 2019 X5 only comes with one cup-holder-based ashtray. Everyone knows, you need two. The left cup holder is for the driver, the right, the passenger… How BMW thought they could get away with only one of these little beauties is beyond me.

Pictured below, meticulously embossed with BMW’s hallowed logo (instantly increases value by 45%) is my smoker’s package, ready to complete your set.

Finely crafted and customized to integrate into your 2019 X5, the smoker’s kit features a flame retardant base, topped with a beautiful aluminum flip-top lid. Inside you will find the perfect kick-stand slot for your tobacco weapon of choice, while it smolders safely in the confines of your cup holder.

If you purchased the executive package or add-on option of heated/cooled cup holders, even better - you can keep your drag stick at the right seasonal temperature - year round. Perfection.

Smoking is at the hight of its popularity here in the US, but it’s just not for me. In an effort to keep vehicle costs down and spend money on things X5 customers really need, BMW elected to include only one. Be the envy of your neighbors and friends as you pull up with a two-barrel smokers de-light.

Take mine for $999.95

Attached Images

Appreciate 1
Minnie40.50