View Single Post
      05-21-2020, 06:03 PM   #452
JJC01
Rep
Drives: BMW X535d, X5M50i, Audi S5Cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan l. View Post
For those in the states that has orders delayed due to covid what is your dealer telling you in regards to your rate/incentive lock being extended beyond 60 days?

I locked in my deal in March but won't likely see the car until July which is over the typical 60day lock. My sales guys is telling me not to worry and that my terms will be honored but just curious what others are being told in the same situation. Obviously if the deal gets better in July then I would go for that but what I am afraid is if the residual drops even more and they wipe out the loyalty credits....

Alan
When I met with my sales rep on 09MAR and prior to placing my order on 12MAR, I asked him what would happen if COVID-19 pushed my production into July, which is now when it is projected (week 30/20JUL) to begin production, and he told me I would still be entitled to receive the incentives that were offered at the time I placed my deposit/order. I also asked if lower rates became part of the BMW incentives (since rates were dropping at the time and BMW’S were higher than what I could get elsewhere but still worth it because of the other incentives) in the future what would happen and he told me I would be able to take advantage of the best option package available at the time of the full purchase, be it the original in force when I place my order, or a better, subsequent BMW incentive package.. None of this is in writing and lately my sales rep has not been very responsive to my status update requests, so I really have no idea what’s going on, but that is what I was told and wrote down in my spring pad notebook on those dates…
Appreciate 0