sor
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2023 iX M60 Oxide

Garage List
2023 BMW iX M60  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVB-AMG View Post
I am currently leasing a 2016 BMW X5M, which I have thoroughly enjoyed driving. I currently have around 55,000 miles on it and it has been a dependable daily driver, as well as a wonderful long-hauler loaded with luggage for various vacations and road trips.

Technically, my 3-year lease expired at the end of May 2019, but I extended it by four (4) months. I also purchased additional lease miles for what I anticipate putting on the vehicle for those additional four months. Since my extended lease will now expire at the end of September 2019, does anyone here have actual knowledge and not just speculation, of when ordering may begin and a production number assigned for acquiring, (purchase or lease), of a new 2020 BMW X5M? I really am hoping I can place my order in Sept. 2019 with an expected delivery date sometime in November 2019. Is this wishful thinking....???

AVB-AMG
Just for some context, when the 2018 G01 X3 came out, the announcement and pricing guide was published in May/June 2017, builds and preorders began in September 2017, deliveries began November 2017. Given we are still at the spy shot/testing phase I'd push your proposed timeline 6-12 months.

Also refer to X3M. Officially revealed February, four months later and I haven't actually heard of anyone with a build in progress, and some special demo tours are just coming around.

Yes, I'm speculating, but unless they reveal this month there's almost zero chance you're going to be picking one up in November.
Appreciate 0