View Single Post
      08-28-2019, 02:45 PM   #18
noushy
///M Fan
Rep
Drives: M8 Comp, X5M Comp, iX M60

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMoo View Post
Hello all. Wanted to chime in here noushy and Ibiza about 2-3 months ago you both estimated a December SOP.

Given we are nearing September with no announcement (Unless announcement is at Frankfurt) do you still think a SOP December 2019 is even remotely possible?

Seems grim, I'm in the market for an M50I or X5M. My random purely theoretical guess would be SOP mid next year as a 2021 model. This is based on M50I market time (It just came out, they got to sell some!), X6 reveal time etc.

Also noushy, how is the X3M? =)
Greetings! The X3M is solid a bit stiff but a slot car rocket on the road. Best SUV steering ever from BMW and very nimble and fast. Overall what you would expect but I miss the V8 growl and low end torque. Also the trim is not as high line as 5/6/7 vehicles.

I still expect SOP for the X5/6M in November. It is printed on the dealer info sheets and unless an unexpected delay should be accurate. I saw it with my own eyes and we had a X6M on order but changed to a X7 M50i. Most likely I will pick up a X5M next summer and pass the X3M on to my son.

Be patient it is coming, most likely LA auto show announcement.

Peace,
Noushy

PS probably going to replace the B7 with the M8 comp.
2023 Audi RS6 Avant Daytona Gray/Black
2024 BMW X5M Comp Brooklyn Gray/Taruma Brown, Titanium Exhaust on order
Appreciate 0