View Single Post
      12-22-2019, 09:32 AM   #104
mrjoed2
Banned
Rep
Drives: '14 650 M Sport Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan321 View Post
In general, you should never believe that what is on a web site is correct, up to date, or in any way legally binding. The way web sites are managed makes it just about impossible for them to be up to date or correct about business terms.

Note that in the terms of use for the BMWCCA web site state:

"This site does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or products discussed."

My guess is that if you join today with a three-year membership and you go to apply for your rebate before Jan 1 the rebate page will say there is one rebate available to you. But if you go to apply for a rebate on or after Jan 1 who knows what it will say?

BTW I applied for my rebate in August. It was approved by CCA about two weeks later. That just means CCA forwarded it onto BMW NA. I still haven't received a check.

I would think however with something so prominent as the advertising of the immediate rebate, they would revise it. It's not a big deal for the web manager to change this.Besides being shown on the primary membership page they have a dedicated linked page detailing the program. With immediate rebate also shown in the terms/conditions.
Appreciate 0