View Single Post
      12-22-2019, 06:59 PM   #108
mitch57
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW X7 xDrive40i

Seems pretty straight forward to me. For those who don't know, this is the meaning of "Apply" as used in the BMWCCA website.

From the Webster Dictionary. "Apply: to make an appeal or request especially in the form of a written application". Since when did "Apply" change from the above meaning to "Get" or to "Receive"?

How many people have "Applied" for a job but didn't get it? If they didn't get the job, even though they met all the qualifications and filled out the application correctly, does that mean the hiring authority didn't live up to the advertised job position opening every time someone "Applied" for the job but didn't get it?

It's all spelled out on their website. Someone correct me if I'm wrong and show me where it says you're guaranteed to get $1000.00 rebate just by filling out their application by the end of the this month.

I don't see this as being anything out of the ordinary at all. Nor do I see at as misleading. The rebate, in it's current form on the website, has said the same thing for the last 3 months. I applied for the rebate at the beginning of October. It said the same thing that it says now.

Man how times have changed...
Appreciate 0