Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Well..Than I heard more than you
The whole situation escalated pretty fast and badly even before the winter stop , at that moment when Lewis open said in the press that he would love to drive for Ferrari as well...
Yep , that was the moment when Toto and Merc said we can better cancel the whole speculation and keep Bottas . That's why Bottas was also unsure about his contract extension for a long time ..
It was time for Bottas to finally hear the good news , because the poor dude heard from it as well while he already struggled with a deep depression ..

For the moment I'm fine and feel better than this morning at 4-AM at work .
Thank you my friend
How are you ?
I'm glad you're doing well, my friend. And I'm doing pretty well, too. Thanks for asking.

I know that BOT was depressed but it's because he has no answer for Lewis on the track. BOT is in that seat because of his performance in the Williams in 2014-2016. He was pipped to be a future WDC. Unfortunately, driving next to Lewis exposes people to his crushing pace without respite. As Anthony Hamilton said, "Lewis destroy's people's careers."

Cheers, my friend!
MK
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2