Rep
Drives: ‘20 X5/M50i (ordered); &

Garage List
2014 BMW / 650  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AB17 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVAGuy View Post
Priority 1 is a customer order which is higher priority vs a dealer order. Your best source for status info is the 800 BMW genius number. I don't trust much of what a SA tells me until I can confirm with an independent source. Besides, the SA has access to the same information as you. If you have a build date of 3/7 it will be completed within a couple days of that date. Things will speed up quickly.
If the date 3/7 is build completion date then the SA contradicted himself in the same email . He should be knowing about these things. Anyway, I will call BMW Genius. Thanks for all the help.
From the SA perspective, your a "done deal". He's focused on the next customer beating him up for a 12% discount because someone on this forum mentioned that it's attainable. Work with the BMW genius following the production status of your vehicle and then reestablish communication with your SA for coordinating delivery and pickup. I didn't spend more than 5 minutes with my SA when I picked up mine: most of my time was with the dealer genius getting the car programmed (for phone, garage opener, music, etc) and signing papers with finance manager.
Appreciate 0